Market Cap
24h Vol
2649
Cryptocurrencies
19272
Markets
Databits Rank 1296
$0.024894
Databits Rank 1296
Website Twitter
22,747,809 DTB

Databits
Databits
DTB

Databits Price
$0.02

Databits 24h Vol
$0

Databits Market Cap
$566,293

24h Vol
0 BTC
1 H
0.00 %
24 H
0.00 %
7 d
0.00 %
Today Databits price in US dollars is currently 0.0249 USD, and if converted to Bitcoin is 0.00000235 BTC. A total of 53 coin's are currently circulating in the Market. Databits prices are currently experiencing a change of 0.00 %, check all cryptocurrency. Over the past 24 hours 0.000 M US dollars Databits has been traded on Crypto Exchanges. Get Databits's progress by adding it to your favourites and creating a free portfolio if you wish.
Full Name
Databits
Symbol
DTB
Algorithm
BTC Price
0.00000235 BTC
BTC Market
53 BTC
BTC 24h Vol
0 BTC
Total Coins Mined
22,747,809 DTB
1h
0.00 %
24h
0.00 %
7d
0.00 %
Twitter
Facebook
Share Databits Price

Description

Description


Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters.

Full Name Databits (DTB)
Start Date N/A
Algorithm N/A
Proof Type N/A
Website http://www.augmentorsgame.com
Twitter @AugmentorsGame
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/augmentors/
Reddit N/A
Block Number N/A
Block Time N/A
Block Reward N/A
Total Coins Mined 22,747,809 DTB
Previous Total Coins Mined N/A
Net Hashes Per Second N/A
ICO Details

ICO Details


The Databits token is the in game currency for the Augmentors game. The vision of the Augmentors game is to launch the world’s first Augmented Reality cross platform (iOS & Android) game backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain where users will summon creatures into the real world to battle against enemies and foes.

They conducted an ICO on the 30th of January that ran for one month and raised 895 BTC which was worth $1,069,525 at the time of the ICO. 395 participants invested creating an average investment size of $2707. There was a sliding bonus starting from Day 1 15,000 DTB / BTC +20 % sliding down to 10,000 DTB / BTC.

70% of the total 100,000,000 DTB tokens were sold in the ICO. The remaining 30% are being used to create awareness, promote and develop the game. 

Sale terms 

ICO Status Finished
Token Supply 22747809
Start Date 2017-01-30
End Date 2017-02-28
Fund Raised (BTC) 895 BTC
Fund Raised (USD) 1069525
Start Price (USD) 0.0666
Security Audit Company N/A
ICO Legal Form N/A
ICO Jurisdiction N/A
Legal Advisers N/A
Blog http://www.augmentorsgame.com/category/latest-news/
White Paper N/A
Read the Disclaimer : All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer